Due to Covid-19 and working in line with the UK Government guidelines all individuals must adhere to the following rules at the Lake. This is for the safety of yourself, our staff and others around you. Any person not adhering to the rules will no longer be allowed to attend the Lake.
• Respect social distancing rules and keep your distance. It is the responsibility of all individuals to follow these guidelines to protect yourself and others around you.
• All individuals must complete a Waiver Form on their first visit for the year.
• Arrive “ready to go” or change in car/carpark.
• Follow the public health guidelines for hygiene.
• Card and contactless payments only.
• Please do not attend the lake if you are un-well or have any symptoms of Covid-19.
• All individuals MUST scan the NHS track & trace QR code before entering the site.
Please download the NHS Covid-19 App and bring your phone with you so that you can scan the NHS track & trace QR code on arrival. This is now a requirement for everyone visiting the Lake. Click on the buttons below to download the App.