Summer Solstice Swim & SUP
Rise and shine as we celebrate the Summer Solstice with an early morning swim & SUP. With sunrise expected at 4:31am, we’ll be opening our open water swimming & stand up paddle boarding sessions at 4:30am sharp until 7:00am for swimmers who wish to enjoy the magical sunrise on the longest day of the year.
Your entry includes full water safety cover, free hot drink and sweet treat after your water activity.
Our café will also be open in the morning with additional food and drinks available to get you fuelled for the rest of your day.
Tickets for this event are:
Swim £8.00 pp
SUP (Bring Your Own) £12.00 pp
SUP (with Board Hire) £22.00 pp
- All participants MUST be 16 years & over.
- All participants MUST be confident swimmers.
- All swimmers MUST wear a tow float.
- WETSUITS are highly recommended for the swim event.
- All participants in the SUP event MUST wear a buoyancy aid.